SusiFit is about taking wholesome action to achieve your health and fitness goals, whether the goals be that of an athlete, a working professional, or a stay at home parent. SusiFit was founded by Michael Susi for the purpose of promoting and encouraging the achievement of goals through natural processes. We support individuals to take responsibility for their own health and vitality. With SusiFit you will be supported in safely achieving and maintaining your goals.
With a plan we are successful. With the right plan we are even more successful. Having support increases your success rate, and makes the journey more enjoyable. SusiFit gives you all the support and tools you will need to have great success, to feel great and to look great.
About Michael Susi
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- C.H.E.K. Institute Certified Exercise Coach
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
I have been a teacher and coach my entire life, and I mean that literally. As a kid, my life revolved around sports and I had the blessing of two younger brothers who I began teaching and coaching almost as soon as they could walk. I loved sports so much that going to practice was always fun and I would design and conduct my own practices incorporating and making use of my younger siblings. I would create drills to improve any aspect of our games. From learning how to use our opposite hand in basketball, to becoming faster or increasing our endurance, I understood the importance of having a plan that was specific to the task.
I played three sports in high school (football, basketball, and baseball) and competed in two at the collegiate level (football and track). After a short stint as a college football coach, I spent the next 12 years working at various internet start up companies as well as being a personal trainer at well-known gyms. I have learned in my travels as both a trainer and a working professional the struggles and obstacles that keep us from living healthy lives. I started SusiFit as a way to teach and support people in a way that fits into their busy lives and to show people that the obstacles that stand before us are able to be overcome.
Workshops and Training
- Scientific Back Training C.H.E.K. Institute
- Scientific Core Conditioning C.H.E.K. Institute
- Program Design C.H.E.K. Institute
- Myofascial Stretching - Guy Voyer D.O.
- NCAA Division III Interception Leader 1995
- Most Valuable Player Lebanon Valley College Football 1995
- Middle Atlantic Conference First Team Defensive All-Star
- LVC and MAC Individual Record – Most Interceptions Single Game
- MAC Championship Indoor Track Qualifier – 200 meters, 1996